Our mission from the start has been clear - to provide a more sustainable and inclusive future for our friends in the outdoor industry.
With the addition of a rental program, we can offer an alternative to gear ownership and a new take on outdoor recreation.
Whether you're looking to invest in an experience, or curious about the craftsmanship of leading outdoor brands, rentals can be a unique approach to the great outdoors.
Because when it comes to the back country, it's all about the gear that gets you there.
How It Works:
- Pick Your Adventure: know your dates and make plan for your trip. Whether your craving the solitude of the back country or the charm of a camp ground, it's key to plan ahead.
- Browse our many rental packages and al cartè items.
- Select the rental package or gear item that suits your adventure, select the dates of your trip, and complete your transaction.
- Let the trip count down begin!
TruNorthwest Exchange Backpacking Rental Package offers reliable comfort for groups up to 6 people from 3 to 14 days.
Free delivery to your residence or hotel within Bend, Oregon city limits or pick-up at our Bend Eastside Warehouse.
Fedex shipping offered to lower 48 states-shipping rates apply. Return shipping label included with all shipped rentals.
All deliveries and shipments are scheduled to arrive 1 day prior to your trip start date free of charge. Free cancellations up to 7 days from your trip start date.
What About COVID-19?
Great question! Our first and foremost priority is safety - as avid outdoorsmen and women, safety is always at the forefront of our minds - it comes with the territory.
Our team is committed to a number of covid procedures that will not waiver or alter with time. With daily sanitizing, mask mandates, limited warehouse staffing, heightened cleaning and laundering procedures, the Tru Team is determined to keeping our community safe, and out on the trails.
However - we ask that adventurers and solitude seekers recreate responsibly among our local and national parks:
Things to Consider When Planning a Trip:
1. Know before you go - It's important more so now than ever to do your due-diligence and research before traveling to public lands, parks, and rural communities.
2. Social Distance- Be respectful on the trails & provide space. Don't forget your mask and sanitizers!
3. Prepare for closures, and limited services. Parks and public lands may require reservations or limit features and trails to trip goers.
4. Consider an adventure close to home.
5. As always, leave no trace! With limited service and staffing, our national parks and public lands will suffer the consequences of misuse and abuse.